RUGGED COMPUTER EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Chassis Plans is an industry leader in the field of
integrating industrialized computer systems for government,
commercial and industrial entities. Serving such markets
as aerospace, military, telecommunications and factory
automation, we specialize in providing custom solutions
to our customers.
Chassis Plans is currently seeking
highly motivated individuals with a strong desire
to work within a dynamic, customer-focused environment.
If you have experience and skills
you believe would fit, you are encouraged to send
a letter and resume to:
10123 Carroll Canyon Road
San Diego, CA 92131
Please do not call.
Current as of 8/25/18
We are looking for energetic, self directed team players with a strong work ethic, excellent attention to customer service, a sense of urgency and positive attitude to join our Sales Staff as Outside Sales Engineers for a long term career. Compensation includes base and commission, comprehensive health plan, 401K, paid time off, etc.
We have identified multiple markets where we desire to establish satellite sales offices. If you are in an area that you feel offers good potential for our types of products and are interested in setting up a field sales office, please call.
- Handle incoming sales calls and emails from potential and existing customers in a team environment.
- Visit existing customer sites to expand business.
- Identify, qualify, and establish new accounts local to the area.
- Local liaison for current customers.
- Quote custom systems and conduct sales follow-up and order closing.
- Qualify, develop and grow new business through direct sales efforts utilizing knowledge of the industry.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in the industrial computer industry.
- Experience selling to the Military or Military Prime Contractors a Big Plus.
- Must be highly conversant in system integration, rack-mount enclosures, motherboards and single board computers, backplanes and digital and analog I/O cards.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and a high level of initiative are essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication are required, as well as, strong phone skills and the ability to be persuasive.
- Must be familiar with MS Office products and have experience with contact management and quote software.
- Experience with defense, factory automation and data acquisition applications is preferred.
To be considered for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
. Please do not call.