- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
At Chassis Plans, we are committed to respecting your privacy. We recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. That is why we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information. You may always visit our site and browse without giving us any personal information. Please read on for more details about our privacy practices.
What information does Chassis Plans collect and how do we use it?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally, this information is requested when you use an on-line quote or information request form. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- When you use an on-line form or request addition to our E-Letter list, we ask you for your name, e-mail address, company, title, address, telephone number, and fax number and other potentially personal information.
- If you choose to give us personal information via the Internet, it is our intent to let you know how we will use such information. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes.
- Chassis Plans uses your personal information: to operate our web site, to create reports about your usage patterns on our site, and to inform you of information regarding our products and services.
- We intend to continue improving the content and function of chassis-plans.com. For this reason, we monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us improve the design and layout of our site and provide content of interest to you.
What about "cookies"?
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies enable us to provide you with more personal service. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that if you would rather not store the information for future use. We do not access any cookies on your computer not related to www.chassis-plans.com and cannot discern your browsing habits from cookies.
Will Chassis Plans disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Chassis Plans may store and disclose personal information as allowed or required by applicable law, including making disclosures that are necessary or advisable to: (a) protect the rights, safety or property of users of our web site, the public, or Chassis Plans; and (b) conform to legal or regulatory requirements. However, Chassis Plans will not sell or transfer your name or information to third-parties for the purpose of advertising or marketing. Chassis Plans may provide your contact information to trusted partners for specific advertising purposes. These are partners with which Chassis Plans has a long term strategic relationship.
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Chassis Plans. If we decide to change our privacy practices, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always kept informed of what data we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it. Please check this page for changes from time to time to make sure you are aware of our latest privacy practices. By using our website and providing us with your personal data, you consent to this transfer of your personal data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We do not collect sensitive information (such as credit card data) on our site.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.