ABOUT US FOR RACK MOUNT COMPUTER SYSTEMS
MCG Graphics Class
Dual Quad Core
- State Of The Art Designs - ISA to PCI Express
- Superior Performance, Features, and Reliability
- Long Life Availability of 5 Years or More
- Single and Dual Multi-Core Intel Core 2 Xeon Models to 2.83GHz
- Single and Dual Quad-Core Xeon Models to 2.83GHz
- Single and Dual Xeon Models to 3.6GHz
- Pentium-4 Models to 3.2GHz
- Legacy Support for Celeron and Pentium-III
- High Performance On Board Graphics
- On Board Ethernet to Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- On Board EIDE, SATA and/or RAID
- Matched Family of Passive / Active Backplanes
- Systems Engineered to Perform
All Chassis Plans Single Board Computers and Backplanes are made in the US for superior support, reliability, and long availability.
Single Board Computers, System Host Boards
and Active / Passive Backplanes
The innovative single board design of Chassis Plans' new multi-core single board computers provides support for two Quad-Core Intel® Xeon® processors that deliver eight execution cores of outstanding system performance. Dual-Core Intel® Xeon® processors are also supported on Chassis Plans' MCX and MCG family of PICMG® 1.3 system host boards and single board computers.
Chassis Plans' companion active / passive backplanes offer multi-layer, buffered, impedance matched layouts for glitch free, low noise operation. Industrial backplane designs offering up to 20 slots and PCI-Express, PCI, PCI-X and ISA for legacy operation are available.
Chassis Plans' PICMG 1.3 Single Board Computers and Backplanes are offered with a 5 yearwarranty.
Chassis Plans' Integration Department can combine these high quality single board computers and backplanes with one of our world class Rackmount Enclosures plus a multitude of drives and I/O cards to provide you with a rugged industrial multi-slot system with unmatched performance.
Miscellaneous support, technical information and drivers for these single board computers is available here.
(Click here for a chart of available Single Board Computer model numbers and features or scroll down the page.)
Dual Processor System Host Boards (PCI Express)