Chassis Plans is an industry leader in the field of designing, manufacturing and integrating industrialized computer systems for government, commercial and industrial entities.
We are currently looking for the following position(s):
Supports the sales department in an administrative capacity. Responsible for collecting sales order information and ensuring that information and related transactions are input into MAS in an accurate and timely fashion.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review sales order documents such as purchase orders, quotes and costed BOMS before creating the sales folder and routing for review. Includes hard copy and filed online.
- Verify that the work tickets, costed BOMs, MAS BOMs are accurate and that delivery schedules meet project deadlines.
- Inform customers of purchase order acceptance, estimated delivery schedules, shipping confirmations or other information pertaining to purchased products.
- Manages the Change Order process, documents and records all changes to sales orders.
- Confer with customers by telephone and email to provide information about order status.
- Keep records of customer transactions, recording details of transactions for reporting to management.
- Provides management reports for order intake, sales, backlog, and sales KPIs.
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software, 10-key calculators and copying machines to preform calculations and produce documents.
- Perform general office duties such as filing and handling routine correspondence.
- Answers incoming calls positively, warmly, and professionally.
- Accurately directs caller to the appropriate person.
- Takes and delivers accurate phone messages to the proper person.
- Greets incoming clients, vendors, and visitors in a friendly and positive way.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Five (5) years’ experience in an administrative role in a business office environment; preferably in Sales at a manufacturing company.
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems.
- MAS / SAGE 200 preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related discipline. May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.