Chassis Plans has been an Intel Platinum Technology Partner for the last four years. As such, Chassis Plans is privileged to access all Intel’s Premier Technology Partner benefits, which are as follows:
- Early access to next generation Processors, Storage and Ethernet for State-of-the-Art solutions to our customers
- Advanced Training on Intel Products to implement them properly
- Intel validation of Chassis Plans Product
- Dedicated Premier Technical Support resources with Platinum Priority
- Advance Replacement of Components for reduced RMA time
Chassis Plans is also a member of Intel’s Internet of Things Solutions Alliance. Members of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance provide the hardware, software, firmware, tools, and systems integration that developers need to take a leading role in the rise of the Internet of Things.
As an Nvidia Preferred Partner, Chassis Plans supports the development of rugged, deployable servers for real-time data analytics. Chassis Plans has partnered with Nvidia and deployed workstations with performance benchmarks well over 16 Tflops (Single Precision) in a 5U chassis. This allows Chassis Plans customers access to super-computing performance in the field.
This partnership ensures that the Chassis Plans designed server enclosures can deliver the power required and the proper thermal characteristics. This is required to operate a system with up to 4 GPUs which can dissipate up to 300 Watts per card. These are systems designed to handle the most intensive computational tasks and need to dissipate heat effectively.