Designed and Built in the USA
Chassis Plans offers the DTS-xxx Data Transport System, optimized to physically move multiple terabytes, up to 100TB, of valuable data from place to place in the safest possible manner. It is housed in a small, rugged transit case which meets airline requirements for in-cabin overhead-bin storage. This assures valuable data can be transported by commercial airlines without ever leaving the presence of a trusted courier. Yet the systems are rugged enough to be shipped by common carrier such as UPS and Fed Ex.
- Rugged compact carry-on sized packaging less than 50lbs
- Single Intel Xeon E3 Series
- Intel C202 Micro
- High-Performance Motherboard
- SATA, SAS or PCIe Drives, Rotating or Solid State
- Optional 128- or 256-bit Encryption
- Input port options include Fiber, Firewire, USB 3.0, Parallel Multi-Gigabit Ethernet, Thunderbolt, PCIe Expansion
- Data Compression Algorithms
- JBOD or RAID (user selectable configuration)
- Custom Features
If these specifications don’t meet your requirements please contact our Sales Engineers at + 1 800.787.4913 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Chassis Plans excels at custom system design and can provide a solution that exactly meets your application requirements.